Reiki in the Community: Wellness Equity for All People
Monthly Community Reiki Clinics
Our Community Reiki Clinics provide an opportunity for members of the community to experience the benefits of a Reiki session at a low cost in a warm, comfortable, and professional setting. Community Reiki Clinics are held on the first Friday of every month from 7:00 - 8:45 pm by appointment in the Newton office. Note: When the first Friday of the month falls on a holiday, the Clinic is held the following Friday (2nd Friday of the month).
30-minute Reiki sessions for $15 donation. Brenner Reiki Healing is committed to wellness equity for all people.
Appointment times are: 7:00 – 7:30 pm, 7:35 – 8:05 pm, and 8:10 – 8:40 pm.
Please call 617-244-8856 or email us at Elise@BrennerReikiHealing.org to schedule your Reiki clinic session. All members of the community warmly welcome!
Upcoming Reiki Community Clinics:
Friday, February 1, 2019 7:00 - 8:45 pm
Friday, March 1, 2019 7:00 - 8:45 pm
Friday, April 5, 2019 7:00 - 8:45 pm
Call 617-244-8856 or email Elise@BrennerReikiHealing.org to set up your clinic Reiki session.
Brenner Reiki Healing Shares Reiki in the Community
Please inquire with Brenner Reiki Healing about Reiki presentations and Reiki services to your community group, organization, or business. 617-244-8856 or Elise@BrennerReikiHealing.org
- Reiki Training at BIDMC Center for Violence Prevention and Recovery, Boston, MA
- Reiki Training of staff at Edith Nourse Rogers Veterans Administration Hospital, Bedford, MA.
- Brenner Reiki Healing provided Reiki sessions during Mt. Auburn Hospital Cancer Survivorship Day, Cambridge, MA.
- Reiki Workshops and Staff Presentation at Harbor Health Elder Service, Mattapan, MA.
- Reiki Presentation and Reiki Level 1 Training at Lasell Village, Newton, MA.
- Brenner Reiki Healing serves at Cancer Survivorship Day at Mt. Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA.
- Brenner Reiki Healing Celebrates Nurse's Week at the West Roxbury VA Hospital--providing Reiki treatments to the devoted nurses on the Spinal Cord Injury Unit.
- Monthly Reiki Clinic, Pleasant Street Center, Reading, MA.
- Reiki Mind-Body Relaxation with Facing Cancer Together, Newton, MA.
- Wellness Clinic for Veterans with PTSD at Project New Hope, Inc., Camp Grotonwood, Groton, MA.
- Reiki Presentation to Brigham & Women's Hospital Brain Aneurysm Support Group.
- Reiki Clinic Fundraiser to support The Alzheimer's Association.
- Newton Reiki Practitioners Give Back to Newton Food Pantry Volunteers~Special Reiki Clinic for Newton Food Pantry Volunteers.
- ”The Benefits of Reiki Practice for Self and Others,” Dutton Center Adult Supportive Day Care.
- Brenner Reiki Healing offered Reiki treatments to soldiers at the Army Reserves in Brockton, MA, as part of the resiliency and wellness initiative of There And Back Again.
- Brenner Reiki Healing provided Reiki sessions at the annual Women's Veteran's Retreat at UMassBoston.
- Brenner Reiki Healing provided free Reiki treatments to Boston Marathon Bombing First Responders, Police, Firefighters, EMTs, survivors, family members, and anyone feeling distressed after the Boston Marathon Bombings. Roche Community Center, W Roxbury, MA. May 18, 2013