Give Yourself the Gift of Reiki to Care for Self and Others
Brenner Reiki Healing offers all levels of Reiki Training to individuals of all ages, including special Youth Reiki training classes. Our trainings are comprehensive and thorough, providing a guided immersive experience into the teachings and practice of Reiki. You will have a sustainable personal practice to cultivate resiliency, emotional regulation, mindfulness and wellness, as well as a beautiful and effective way to care for others.
Professional Reiki training and certification at Brenner Reiki Healing teaches you all of the elements of the system and practice of Reiki, and how to incorporate these into your daily life. These elements are the Reiki meditations, hands-on healing of self and others, and the Reiki Precepts. Together, these elements provide you with a tool, a practice, and a life path for personal development and healing.
Following Reiki training, students develop a personal practice using the elements of the system of Reiki for self-care and for care of others in managing stress, strengthening the immune system, assisting with chronic illness, creating mental clarity, and cultivating positive emotions.
"I find that I am happier, am controlling emotional responses better, and pausing before acting.
I have also found myself less judgmental of others and myself. I practice my reiki breathing when
I'm feeling anxious, particularly around driving."--Reiki Level 1 (Shoden) Student
Training in All Levels of Reiki
Reiki Level 1 (Shoden) Training is a one-day, 10-hour class offered monthly on Sundays.
Reiki Level 2 (Okuden) Training is a one-day, 10-hour class offered every other month on a Sunday.
Reiki Level 3-Master (Shinpiden) Training is a two-day class, with the option of continuing with the Teacher-Apprenticeship Program.
Please inquire about Children's Reiki Classes.
~For Nurses: Brenner Reiki Healing provides CEUs for Nurses~
~For Massage Therapists: Brenner Reiki Healing is an Approved CEU Provider through NCBTMB for LMTs~
~For Social Workers: Brenner Reiki Healing Reiki Levels 1 and 2 Training have been approved for 9 Social Work Continuing Education hours for relicensure, in accordance with 258 CMR. Collaborative of NASW and the Boston College
and Simmons Schools of Social Work Authorization Number D72426 (Level 1) and D72622 (Level 2)~
Reiki Level I (Shoden) 9am - 7pm
- Sunday, August 19th, 2018 Class Full. Sorry.
- Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Sunday, October 28
- Sunday, November 18
- Sunday, December 16
Reiki Level II (Okuden) 9am - 7pm
- Sunday, August 12th, 2018
- Sunday, October 14th, 2018
- Saturday, December 15th, 2018
Reiki Level III - Master (Shinpiden)
2-day training, small class size
Next Training: Saturday, August 18th & Saturday , August 25th 9:45 am - 5:30 pm each day
Kindly contact Elise for specific information on requirements for Shinpiden Training.
Reiki Teacher Apprenticeship Program (6months-1 year) will prepare you fully to teach Reiki to others.
Reiki Practitioner Continuing Education and Mentoring
Brenner Reiki Healing assists Reiki practitioners in opening the door a little wider on the system and practice of Reiki. Continuing Education workshops are an opportunity for Reiki practitioners to explore Reiki teachings more deeply and strengthen their Reiki practice in a small, supportive group setting. Please sign up for Brenner Reiki Healing’s email list or call us at 617-244-8856 or email
Scroll down for information about Monthly Reiki Shares, Reiki Business Development Workshops, and Deepening Your Practice Workshops.
Monthly Practitioner Reiki Shares
Join a warm, caring, and welcoming gathering of your Reiki colleagues and friends for an enriching evening of Reiki meditations, discussions, and sharing Reiki with one another. Usually the 3rd Saturday of the month. $10 Contribution appreciated, as are food offerings for all of us to enjoy. For scheduling, please sign up for Brenner Reiki Healing’s email list, or call us at 617-244-8856 or email
Upcoming Practitioner Reiki Practice & Shares:
Saturday, August 18 6:00 - 8:30 pm
Saturday, September 15, 2018 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Saturday, October 20, 2018 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Practitioner Continuing Education and Mentoring Workshops:
Brenner Reiki Healing's Mentoring and Continuing Education Workshops are for you if:
- you are moved to explore Reiki more deeply as a tool, as a practice, and as a path.
- you are a Reiki practitioner of any level, lineage, or background who wishes to enhance and expand your practice of Reiki.
- you were trained in Reiki years ago and feel the need to refresh and review your knowledge and practice skills.
- you provide Reiki to family, friends, co-workers, and pets.
- you employ Reiki for your personal well-being and self-healing.
- you are, or aspire to be, a Reiki practitioner in hospitals, hospices, and other formal settings.
- you have a professional Reiki practice or are considering establishing one
- you are excited about learning from, and sharing with, other Reiki practitioners
We offer two series of workshops, each with 5 monthly 2-hour meetings.
I. Developing Your Professional Reiki Practice ($35 per workshop, or $125 for the series)
Next Offered: December 2018 - January 2019. 5 Weekly Wednesday evenings 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
Perhaps you are a Reiki Practitioner, feeling that the time is right to develop or expand a professional Reiki practice. Brenner Reiki Healing provides a series of 5 Workshops aimed at guiding and assisting you in developing or expanding your professional Reiki practice. To register: Call Elise at 617-244-8856 or email
- How to Speak Credibly About Reiki.
- Developing The Reiki Client/Practitioner Relationship.
- Reiki Business Development 1--The Inner Work.
- Reiki Business Development 2--The Outer Work of Promotion and Marketing.
- Reiki Business Development 3--Getting Yourself Out There in Person.
II. Deepening Your Reiki Practice Workshopsis offered next in May - June 2019
($125 for the series. $35 per workshop) 5 Thursday evenings 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
Payment in advance required for the discounted series tuition through PayPal or check to 'Brenner Reiki Healing'
If you choose to take workshops 'a la carte,' payment is due upon arrival, please. Call: 617-244-8856
- Connecting to and Practicing the Reiki Precepts
- Connecting to and Practicing the Reiki Level 2 Symbols
- Deepening Hands-On Healing of Self & Others
- Discovering and Practicing the Reiki Meditations
- Cultivating the 3 Diamonds of Ki